0

The Sunday

I woke up in the afternoon. I decided not to bake a cake with poh lun as I had to help my dad in the evening. So I spent my free period to watch a NEW drama.
The title of the drama is Can’t Buy Me Love 公主嫁到 from TVB

Charmaine Sheh is the main actress and also the capricious princess in the drama.Moses Chan is married to her. Charmaine Sheh likes to bully a lot. Everyone is afraid of her in the country.This drama made me laugh out loud.

I planned to swim with my buddies in the evening. Fan Wah fetched me at around 5 pm. Iceman sms Fan Wah that there was no swimming today but only fotsal at night while we were ON THE WAY going to ICC.WTH?! GIVE PEOPLE FONG FEI GEI
Then, I spent the rest of the time to sleep before I had my dinner with family. We planned to play fotsal in Extreme Park in Tambun at 8. I did not play fotsal with them since I woke up at around 8.

Our holiday had started
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top